Explicitly designed for podiatrists, pedicurists and industry professionals, Footlogix is the world’s first and only Pediceutical Foot Care Line. Offering innovative products that produce effective and transformative results, Footlogix is scientifically formulated with top-level pharmaceutical-grade ingredients.
What is Footlogix?
Footlogix was developed by Katherine von Gavel, one of North America’s leading authorities and true pioneers in pedi-care. Footlogix uses revolutionary Dermal Infusion Technology, enabling the products to penetrate faster and deeper into the troublesome skin of the feet, providing effective state-of-the-art relief for a range of problematic skin conditions. If that wasn’t enough, it also works very quickly, with results being visible in as little as 24 hours.
All Footlogix products are hygienic and highly effective in reducing dryness and protecting any damaged skin, all while being extremely easy to apply. Entirely free from synthetic oils, Footlogix instantly penetrates the outer layers of the skin, whilst eliminating any greasy or slippy residues that are often left on the feet. Additionally, all Footlogix products are vegan friendly and do not contain any palm oil. They do not test on animals nor do any of the products have any animal by-products, so you can enjoy your pedicure knowing no animals were harmed!
What should I expect from a Footlogix pedicure?
The Footlogix pedicure is much more comprehensive than your average pedicure. It involves a 10-step process that focuses on treating a variety of foot and nail ailments. From eliminating dryness and fungal infections, to addressing more severe conditions resulting from Diabetes or other health conditions.
Carried out using Footlogix professional pharmaceutical-grade products, the Footlogix pedicure is highly recommended for runners, athletes, or simply those leading an active lifestyle. Your pedicure will consist of the following treatments:
A thorough foot and nail examination to identify the best course of action, a soak in a footbath to soften and prepare the skin, exfoliation, callus treatment, nail and cuticle tidy, specific formula application and a relaxing deep massage. Additionally, if you would like to add a little bit of glam, this can be followed with a nail polish treatment or Phenom gel polish.
I offer a choice of Footlogix products for specific requirements, and upon examination I will choose the most appropriate for you. My products include:
- Footlogix Double-Defence Cream Mousse: Formulated with Dermal Infusion Technology, this exclusive mousse contains Urea, providing a combined anti-ageing and rejuvenating product. Perfect for night care, the added Spiraleen® provides an additional anti-microbial component. Revitalising, hydrating, and soothing, it is ideal for relieving a range of skin irritations.
- Footlogix Daily Maintenance Formula: Effective as a daily moisturiser to help maintain healthy feet, Footlogix Daily Maintenance Formula contains Urea to lock in moisture.
- Footlogix Very Dry Skin Formula: This formula with Dermal Infusion Technology® is proven to moisturize and restore very dry skin. It contains Urea to hydrate skin prone to dryness. It is Ideal for seniors and people with Diabetes.
- Footlogix Cracked Heel Formula: Formulated with Dermal Infusion Technology, the cracked heel formula is proven to eliminate deeply split and cracked skin in callused heels. Containing Evening Primrose oil, it also improves skin structure with Urea, offering deep hydration by locking moisture into the skin.
I can also order Footlogix products for clients to use at home, to keep your feet looking and feeling soft and smooth. These include:
- Foot Soak Concentrate: A gentle, cleansing foot soak that helps soften rough, dry skin without dehydrating it
- Exfoliating Seaweed Scrub: Blended with essential oils and polished pumice to gently exfoliate the skin without being abrasive
- Massage Formula: A non-occlusive foot and leg massage lotion that leaves feet soft and silky with no greasy residue. Contains Urea and Sunflower Seed oil to keep skin hydrated all day.
- “At Home” Foot File: A lightweight, easy-to-use double-sided file for use at home in-between pedicures.